Our team is currently seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Manager for a 1-year contract with a possibility of extending into a permanent position. We’re on the hunt for a self-motivated Digital Marketing Specialist to help grow our D3M web app user base and generate qualified leads for our Teldio two-way radio applications business. You will be challenged with the task of planning, managing, and monitoring marketing campaigns, generating content and being all around awesome. The ideal candidate has a great understanding of technology, a good eye for design, digital marketing experience and strong written communication skills.
- Be the go-to person for all digital marketing activities
- Email outreach & outbound campaigns
- Targeted ad campaigns (Adwords, Facebook & LinkedIn)
- Coordinate tradeshows and manage all aspects of participation
- Help build, manage & maintain our company’s websites
- Ensure SEO, SEM and Analytics are up to snuff
- Generate content & marketing collateral
- Blog posts, tweets & LinkedIn posts
- Brochures, presentations, case studies & press releases
What you’ll need
- Experience with digital marketing campaigns (Adwords, Facebook & LinkedIn) & managing ROI
- Excellent organization skills & the ability to multi-task
- Strong written communication skills
- Technical adeptness and an eye for good design
- Bonus: experience with graphic design, using the Adobe Suite, Sketch or other tools
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible work schedule
- 2 weeks of personal vacation and 1 week off during the holidays!
- The opportunity to mingle, network & learn from other dynamic companies as part of the Wesley Clover Tech incubator
- Free coffee to keep you sharp and access to our Office Keg, Dartboard, Foosball & Ping pong tables
More about Teldio and our D3M application
Since 2008, Teldio has been developing voice & data apps in the digital two-way radio industry. In 2013, we started working on a web app that allows manufacturers and dealers to design, document, deliver and manage these networks (hence the name D3M). We help sales reps and technicians collaborate in real-time and design complex networks while automating their workflow (autogenerated quotes, system proposals, etc.).
Our team has continued to grow and D3M is now its very own division within Teldio. It’s a very exciting time for us and we’re looking for people that have both the skills and the energy to succeed within our team. We are a small team that aims to build a powerful and reliable tool for our ever-growing base of users. We’re passionate about the work we do and the tools we use and want to work with more people who share that passion.
Please submit a cover letter along with your resume and portfolio (if you have one!).
No agencies, please!