D3M is a diagram and quoting tool where users can create professional network diagrams and proposals with ease. But why should you give D3M a try? Here are 10 reasons why!
1. It's FREE! You can try D3M and all its features for free for as long as you'd like. We offer a $0 one project plan that never expires, giving you a chance to try out D3M at your pace, upgrading if and when you wish (no credit card required). Sign up now!
2. Everything is automated. Once you start building a project in D3M, whether it be in the topology, rack, inventory or quote view, all other aspects of the project will auto-generate. If you add devices to your topology, they will automatically be added to your rack view, inventory and quote.
3. Training sessions are free. Need some help getting started with D3M? Want more information on a particular part of D3M? No problem! D3M offers free training sessions to all users, simply book a training session here.
4. It's co-op eligible. D3M is co-op eligible for a number of manufacturers, including Motorola, Hytera, and Icom.
5. Manufacturer icon libraries are built-in. D3M comes pre-configured with a multitude of manufacturer icons, including Motorola, Motorola EMEA, Hytera, Hytera UK, Icom, Kenwood, Sinclair, and more.
6. It's easy to build detailed diagrams. With D3M you can easily create high-quality diagrams by simply dragging and dropping icons onto the canvas, adding connections, and filling in the necessary device properties. The icons provided by D3M help create a cohesive and professional look and feel.
7. Collaborating with colleagues is simple. Want to get your colleague's help on a project? Or transfer a project over to another team member? Don't worry D3M has you covered! Easily work on any project with your colleagues by using the "Collaborate" button within your D3M project. (Hint: You can share with non-D3M users too!)
8. There are packages for all user types. Depending on you and your organization's specific needs you can choose from a variety of pricing packages. From a $0 plan to a 25 user plan, the possibilities are endless! D3M wants to ensure you are paying for what you actually need. Check out all the plans here.
9. Sharing with your customers is easy. So once you've built a diagram, quote, and supporting documents you'll want to share things with your customers. D3M offers multiple ways to do so, from downloading a PDF to sending them a share link, you can ensure your customers will get a professional view of the project.
10. You can quickly create professional documents. With D3M it is easy to build all the of documents you'll need in a matter of minutes. When getting started with D3M you'll be supplied with a variety of templates, from full sales proposals to stand alone diagrams. You also have the option to use a blank document to create anything you wish.
There are plenty more reasons why to give D3M a try, so get started for free today!